Pacific India is well known and highly reputed name in pharmaceutical industry when it comes to third party pharma manufacturing. Our manufacturing of drug formation covers vertically every therapeutic segment keeping in mind the quality and effectiveness of medicine. Everything at Pacific India is managed professionally and ethically which makes us ideal for business in industry. While doing this we remain flexible and responsive towards the changing needs of our clients due to the changing trends and demand in the industry.
We are entirely focused on third party pharma manufacturing services and thus, stand among the top third party pharma manufacturing companies in India. The company is quality conscious, customer centric c and innovative driven, uses best technology for international standards. Our only motive is to manufacture high quality, effective and affordable, medicine for our customers so that they could focus on their core competences like research and marketing.
Capabilities of Pacific India for Third Party Pharma Manufacturing
Pacific India offers the wide range of pharmaceutical products through to its third party Pharma Manufacturers. We manufacturer varieties of solid and liquid oral dosage form with highest standards.
- Tablets, capsules, powders, injectable and oral solutions requiring degrees of high-shear granulation, bi-layers, fluid-bed processing, and film coating.
- Immediate release, extended release, cytotoxic containment, hormone containment, and ODT technology products.
State-of-art Manufacturing Facilities
The another things which makes Pacific India ideal among the parties in Pharma industry for third Party Manufacturing is its state-of-art manufacturing facilities. We are fully integrated with advance machinery and opt modern technology for manufacturing of medicine. Our Manufacturing unit is certified by WHO, GMP and ISO. Apart from these, our manufacturing place consists of following facilities:
- QC lab, R&D analytical testing and R&D manufacturing Facility.
- We have clinical packaging and warehouse to carry our further activities after manufacturing medicine.
- Licenses (includes Schedules I-V)
- FDA registration
- State licenses (Manufacturing and Wholesale)
- DEA licenses (Manufacturing, Import, Export & Wholesale)
Our Third Party Pharma Manufacturing Includes Services
- Quality Assurance for the entire product along with clinical trial and lab tastings
- Help in creating trademark as well as choosing brand name. (If required)
- Guidance in selecting packaging designs along with packaging material Procurement.
- Introducing new and innovative molecules
- 1sttime supply will execute in 40-45 days. In case of repeat supplies, they will be execute within 20-25 days.
Our job is not done at only manufacturing pharmaceutical products. Being a leading name in pharmaceutical sector we ensure to provide best services from our end to our business partners. Apsrt from this we try to keep pace with the changing trends and requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
Strategic Alliances and its Economic Value
Pharmaceutical third party pharma manufacturing is a growing sector. Over the past few years it has emerged as one of the most reliable and profitable way to reduce the cost of expenditure for small and medium scale pharma enterprises. Here is how they are benefited through third party Pharma manufacturing:
- We regularly optimize the timeliness of our deliver and monitor every process.
- Reliable supply of quality products – Validated and approved processes.
- It is helpful in increasing net income and improves the cash flow.
- Allows clients to focus on their main sector such as marketing or research.
- All the products pass through the analysis of quality assurance team.
Third Party Pharma Manufacturing Process
To full our clients prerequisite for flexibility, dependability and strict confidentiality, our commitment to excellence is a value ingrained throughout our organization which enables us to fulfill your needs. We pass the benefits of Excise Free Zone like excise duty, central sales tax to our clients to ensure most competitive rates in the market.
- Best quality raw materials and ingredients are used for the manufacturing of medicine. This assures the quality of our products.
- All the products are manufactured in fully equipped state-of-art manufacturing unit.
- We have highly qualified and trained staff for production as well as for the management of whole process.
- Qualified and experienced technical team in the areas of pharma contract manufacturing in India.